Today lets get into some conspiracy theory….
Do u know which is the oldest SECRET SOCIETY on earth??
Well if u don’t know, then here it is… we will see about the world’s oldest secret society…NUM.
The society is named as the NINE UNKNOWN MEN. It was founded by Ashoka the great, , the Indian ruler who converted to Buddhism after the kalinga war. For Indians they know well about the ruler because of the movie, asoka(the character was played by my fav hero SRK). The ruler felt that to maintain peace, the technology should be kept hidden from the evil men, so he formed a council of this NINE scholars of his court(navaratnas) and gave them this responsibility of performing high researches and keeping it underground until unless required to save humanity from extinction. Some versions of the story include an additional motivation for the Emperor to conceal scientific knowledge: remnants of the Rama Empire, an Indian version of Atlantis, which according to Hindu scripture was destroyed by advanced weaponry 15000 years ago. Theories have also begun to surface claiming that Rama and Atlantis might have had war using nuclear technology, and destroyed each other.
Among conspiracy theorists the Nine Unknown is often cited as one of the oldest and most powerful secret societies in the world. Unusually for the conspiracy subculture, the image of the group is largely though not entirely benign. Theosophists also believe the Nine to be a real organization that is working for the good of the world.
Nine men are believed to have great powers, they are ascended masters(hey that’s not me, some sites says that..)and generally have no contact with the outer world. But there are few instances where they seemed to had contact with some of the humans like the one of pope Sylvester ii also known as Gerbert d’Aurillac. He was a professor at the university of Rheims, Archbishop of Ravenna and pope by the grace of Otho iii. He had a mysterious voyage to India, where he gained some skills. He had brought a bronze head which answered in yes and no. This bronze is supposed to be given to him by the NUM.
Yersin, one of Pasteur and de Roux's closest collaborators, was entrusted, it seems, with certain biological secrets when he visited Madras in 1890, and following the instructions he received was able to prepare a serum against cholera and the plague. They have mysterious knowledge of planes and may be UFO’s ( too wild a theory, but it is possible ill explain it in some future posts…).
Some modern Indian scientists such as Jagdish Chandra Bose were said to believe in or even to be members of the Nine although documentation on this issue is predictably scant. Believers in the Nine also point to the mysterious Delhi iron pillar, which is said to have been constructed at a time before the technology to create it existed in common circulation. However, this is disputed by other scholars and researchers.
Each of the Nine is supposedly responsible for guarding and improving a single book. These books each deal with a different branch of potentially hazardous knowledge. Traditionally, the books are said to cover the following subjects:
1. Propaganda and Psychological warfare.
2. Physiology, including instructions on how to perform the "touch of death." One account has Judo being a product of material leaked from this book.
3. Microbiology, and, according to more recent speculation, Biotechnology. In some versions of the myth, the waters of the Ganges are purified with special microbes designed by the Nine and released into the river at a secret base in the Himalayas. Multitudes of pilgrims, suffering from the most appalling diseases, bathe in them without harming the healthy ones. The sacred waters purify everything. Their strange properties have been attributed to the fact that they contain bacteriophages.
4. Alchemy, including the transmutation of metals. In India, there is a persistent rumor that during times of drought or other natural disasters temples and religious organizations receive large quantities of gold from an unknown source. The mystery is further deepened with the fact that the sheer quantity of gold throughout the country in temples and with kings cannot be properly accounted for, seeing that India has only ever had one gold mine.
5. Communication, including communication with extraterrestrials.
6. Gravitation. Book 6 is said to contain the instructions necessary to build a Vimana, sometimes referred to as the "ancient UFOs of India."
9. Sociology, including rules concerning the evolution of societies and how to predict their downfall.
Watch for them, they can be anywhere around you….;-)
Wednesday, July 18, 2007